• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paraphernalia/MIC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jb13

Last night I received a ticket for minor in consumption (MIC) and possession of paraphernalia (i.e. a bong) in Arizona. The only other trouble I've had with the law was an MIC I got last year, but had removed from my record by taking classes and paying fines. I am positive that I won't have enough money to pay fines this time around because I am a full time college student. Will community service be an option? Will I have to do any jail time? Please help!

Also, I am from California, I just attend school in Arizona if that makes any difference for the paraphernalia charge....although I doubt it does.

The Occultist

AZ will usually not allow community service in lieu of fines in this situation. However, AZ courts are typically willing to allow you to set up some sort of payment plan. Take advantage of this so you can make sure you get your fines paid off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">