• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

After Jail...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Countyjailgirl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington/Oregon

Ok, so my brother was arrested in Clark County Washington for growing marijauana. I guess for background I can tell you how he was caught. It will all come together. He overdosed on Heroin and when my other brother called 911 of course they smelled it and got a search warrent and arrested him and my other brother. So they ended up letting brother number 2 out and dropping all charges on him, while brother number 1 was sentenced to 120 days in county jail. His exact charges are PCS LSD/MJ>40G/AMPH/MORPHINE. That is what is listed on his record under his charges. So here is my question... He is planning to come and live with me in Oregon about an hour and a half from Vancouver in Yamhill County and get away from his old life, but I am concerned that they can put him on probation and/or some classes that would make it impossible to move that far away. Can/would Washington extardite him for not ever checking in after he is released? And what are the chances he is going to be able to just walk away after he is released? Wouldn't he of already been told that he would be on probation if he is scheduled to be released in less than 2 weeks? Thank you for taking the time to read this.. sorry just wanted to give as much information as possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">