• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrassment by ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sami1220

i was wondering if any one could help me with this one. my boyfriend was taken to court by his ex wife to fight a temparary restraining order saying that he was threatening her they went to court and they found in favor of my boyfriend. he did not even know her phone number. anyway we have proof that she was making the whole thing up to harrass him and was wondering if we could take her to small claims court for it. this case would be in the state of nj if anyone has any questions about any specifics or any suggestions please post a reply or email me at [email protected]

L

lawrat

Why do you want to continue the cycle? It won't help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">