• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfair Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SparkFyre

I am a student at a certain prestigious government program which aids young adults in receiving their education and helps them find a trade also. I have been in the Culinary portion of this program for about 9 months and I have loved it until now. In my trade we have 3 levels; A level, B level, & C level. I had a certain teacher who teaches A & B level. She is the best teacher in the world and any one of her students will tell you that. However in the past 2 months she has been threatened by our vocational manager that she would lose her job if a friend and I continued with our plan to inform the center director about an incident of harassment. This harassment was uncalled for and was based purely on my friend's sexual preference. They chose to attempt to get us to stop by threatening my teacher. They have now proceeded to fire my teacher because they say she fraternizes with students outside of our program. My teacher has done nothing wrong. The only time she would "fraternize" with a student outside of our program was when my friend would have family problems and just needed to have someone to talk to. I would greatly appreciate any legal advice that I could obtain. I think this is unfair and I would like to know how I can contest it. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">