• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skyla90

Ohio
Okay, so I live in Michigan but go to school in another state and I was driving home and had to go through Ohio. I got caught speeding 80 in a 65 which is 2 points and $120 fine. The cop checked over limits, radar and moving the pavement was dry visibility was cloudy weather was no adverse traffic was light area rural and crash no. the remarks are ksopic#101 CAL 0600-1400. I have no idea what that means. Also I have a court date but the place is about half way or so in order to get to the court and the time is early. So I really don't want to waste my time going if nothing will happen. I know what I did was wrong and that I should be punished for it but its my first offense and I wouldn't like the points. Is there anyway I can get the points off?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">