• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Plx

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nkb022684

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas tuesday my wife and i were involved in 4 car accident. a suv hit the car behind us they hit us and we hit the car in front of us the three cars hit were all stopped and i got a ticket for following to close even though i was stopped and so was the car behind us should i fight this i was stopped completely

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas tuesday my wife and i were involved in 4 car accident. a suv hit the car behind us they hit us and we hit the car in front of us the three cars hit were all stopped and i got a ticket for following to close even though i was stopped and so was the car behind us should i fight this i was stopped completely
Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope you called your insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">