• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

girlfriend and 300 xtc sales and possible ci case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

splitstone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

my girlfriend used to deal ecstacy and then one day she got a call for 300 ecstacy in another city. i drove her car to do the deal but i wasnt at all involved in any deals or intention to deal whatsoever. once we get there all of a sudden we were swarmed with cops in a parking lot. we were set up by an informant.

me and my girlfriend tried to keep our mouths shut and she kept saying she wanted a lawyer to every question eventually they got drug dogs and entered the car were they found 300 of the 500 pills in the trunk lodged in the interior(never found the other 200).

after we were arrested and taken to the city holding jail i was released to my parents because im 17 and a minor but my girlfriend is 18 and 3 months and kept her longer. she then came back to me that night and told me theyre asking her to work as a classified informant. asking her for a net of 900 pills.

if she worked hard enough as to 10000 pills to 20000 pills net weight with the cops would she get off possibly no charges at all?

and what are my challenges im looking at? even if they have phone records that prove it was my girlfriend not me doing all the transactions and a verbal confession.

FlyingRon

You still need a lawyer. You appear as guilty as hell. You were knowingly along on the drug deal. The fact that she was doing the talking isn't going to matter much.

CdwJava

Get mom and dad to hire an attorney. You are facing potential state prison (CYA) time for transportation and sales of a controlled substance. This is very, very, VERY serious. Your girlfriend's interests may not be yours, and YOU cannot agree to be a confidential informant without your parents' approval and that is not likely to even be offered to you (some very bad things have happened to minor CIs so they rarely do it these days).

Do NOT talk to her, ask mom and dad for an attorney, and ONLY talk to the attorney. Even your parents can be forced to testify against you, so don't even tell THEM about the details of what happened.

Just Blue

Get mom and dad to hire an attorney. You are facing potential state prison (CYA) time for transportation and sales of a controlled substance. This is very, very, VERY serious. Your girlfriend's interests may not be yours, and YOU cannot agree to be a confidential informant without your parents' approval and that is not likely to even be offered to you (some very bad things have happened to minor CIs so they rarely do it these days).

Do NOT talk to her, ask mom and dad for an attorney, and ONLY talk to the attorney. Even your parents can be forced to testify against you, so don't even tell THEM about the details of what happened.

In addition to this, plan on no having a license for a VERY LONG TIME.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">