• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Wash Crashed my car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MsTurner

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I took my car to the car wash today and left it at the vaccum bay while I went inside to pay. I was called out after a couple of minutes because the driver had crashed my car when taking it from the vacuums to the actual wash. The front end if my car literally looks like an according as it was crashed into a cement beam. The car wash managemant is saying that iy appears that the accelerator pedal was stuck and thats why the car was crashed. What should I do?

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I took my car to the car wash today and left it at the vaccum bay while I went inside to pay. I was called out after a couple of minutes because the driver had crashed my car when taking it from the vacuums to the actual wash. The front end if my car literally looks like an according as it was crashed into a cement beam. The car wash managemant is saying that iy appears that the accelerator pedal was stuck and thats why the car was crashed. What should I do?
Call your insurance company. If you have coverage, they will pay for the damages and go after the car wash company.

If you do not have coverage, you have to go after the car wash company yourself. Since they were operating the vehicle, they are responsible for the damages. If they refuse, sue them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">