• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i tampered with a prescription script and i need help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scared mamma

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
due to lack of insurance and numerious visits to the er the er dr.s told me that they would no longer give me pain med. and, because i do not have insurance i am unable to see a family dr. for my cronic back pain, have recieved 1 surgery and expect 2 more on my lower back, also i was informed i have to have my gall bladder removed therefore i have very legitimate pain, but do to lack of funds, i again can not get treatment. therefore when i went to the er the last time the dr. wrote a script for 10 vicodin and 6 phenagren. in sheer panic not wanting to hurt and under the influence of iv administered dilaudid, i changed the script to 20 vicodin and 16 phenagren. i have never been in trouble for anything before. and i feel if i was in my right mind i wouldnt have done that. i have just been living in pain for so long i wanted it to go away. and, i didnt know what i was going to do when those 10 ran out. I am hoping someone could give me an idea of what i may be facing legally because i have a 7 and 3 year old and take care of my elderly mother with cancer and i am very scared. thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">