• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

:( i need help bad please help me :(

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

saf12

(ohio law)
ok so i have a question im getting sued for alot of money from rear ending a suv there was only to older ladies she break cheacked me after going half way thru a clear greenlight and slammed her breaks and made me hit her i as only going 20-25 mph they got out walking and talking 2 everybody they didnt even act hurt they didnt even complain about any injuries other than breaking a fake nail no ambulance came most of the damage was done to my car and her car was fine other than a couple little dents and some paint was chipped this happend around 8-10 months ago and today 10.6.2010 i recived a paper saying that theres a third person involved that wasent even in the other vehical there was only 2 women there. and now the third person is a guy hes saying i caused permant damage to him. could i counter sue them and there insurance company and how would i go about that

Antigone*

(ohio law)
ok so i have a question im getting sued for alot of money from rear ending a suv there was only to older ladies she break cheacked me after going half way thru a clear greenlight and slammed her breaks and made me hit her i as only going 20-25 mph they got out walking and talking 2 everybody they didnt even act hurt they didnt even complain about any injuries other than breaking a fake nail no ambulance came most of the damage was done to my car and her car was fine other than a couple little dents and some paint was chipped this happend around 8-10 months ago and today 10.6.2010 i recived a paper saying that theres a third person involved that wasent even in the other vehical there was only 2 women there. and now the third person is a guy hes saying i caused permant damage to him. could i counter sue them and there insurance company and how would i go about that
Contact your insurance company. That's what you pay them for.

saf12

some how there husband got involved on it but he wasent even in the accident and is saying hes sueing me for perment damage 2 him he wasent even in the car accident ?????

Antigone*

some how there husband got involved on it but he wasent even in the accident and is saying hes sueing me for perment damage 2 him he wasent even in the car accident ?????
Call your insurance company. They will defend you. Don't speak to anyone else but them about this ~ OKAY:rolleyes:

ecmst12

Sometimes people lie and scam. Are you sure he couldn't have been in the car in the back seat and you just didn't see him?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">