• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illinois Magic Mushroom Cultivation Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

armydude53

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

So I just have a question on laws for growing magic mushrooms...
If I had one half-pint sized jar that I was growing magic mushrooms in, and was then caught, what kind of charges would I be facing? I am almost 15 and have never had any trouble with the police before.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

So I just have a question on laws for growing magic mushrooms...
If I had one half-pint sized jar that I was growing magic mushrooms in, and was then caught, what kind of charges would I be facing? I am almost 15 and have never had any trouble with the police before.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
If you were to go on this particular "Magical Mystery Tour" they would indeed "come and take you away" (Sorry...John Lennon's birthday).:eek:

At 15 you don't need to be courting felony drug charges. No decent college will allow you in the front door with a criminal history. Please reconsider growing 'shrooms...Unless you WANT to spend your adult life saying fun things like..."Would you like fries with your order"...."Paper or plastic"...and my favorite..."would you like to Super-Size your order"...:rolleyes:

TigerD

Never mind the fact that there are a half-a-dozen mushroom varieties that will kill you. At 15, I doubt you are an expert on fungi.

DC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">