• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA-any form of protection from verbal abuse f/ Mother w/ child present?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

STUCinPA

Hi

I hope someone can answer this...in the state of California is there any legal options to have a wife removed from the home for severe verbal abuse towards the spouse with the minor child present..a restraining order, PFA etc. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer..!!

[email protected]

jddougherty

Verbal Abuse of father and child by mother

I live in California, and this question from 2001 describes my situation as well. In my case, the child (2 1/2 years old) is also the target of "mom's" abuse.

Need some help, please.

Hi

I hope someone can answer this...in the state of California is there any legal options to have a wife removed from the home for severe verbal abuse towards the spouse with the minor child present..a restraining order, PFA etc. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer..!!

[email protected]

jddougherty

I only put mom in quotes because her behavior isn't what I would consider motherly. We are both the babies birth parents.

Another aspect of this, that my effect my options; About 6 weeks ago a neighbor did call Child Protective Services to complain about my wife's shouting obscenities and insults at me in front of the baby. An investigator visited my wife and decide the case was unfounded. The investigator did not interview me or any anyone else I am aware of.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">