• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Virginia 1st offenders cocaine.. What happens to the charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

himself

For the 1st offenders cocaine what happens to the charge? After you complete the courts requirements? I have a job that cannot find out about it, it will kill me. I don't have any priors

It wasn't even mine, but the other person is on probation. What happens if I get it dropped does it still show up?

Last edited:

FlyingRon

How old were you when convicted?
"Ownership" isn't required, just possession and helping someone else violate their probation isn't an admirable trait either.

himself

How old were you when convicted?
"Ownership" isn't required, just possession and helping someone else violate their probation isn't an admirable trait either.
its been 3 months I was 26 im now 27 they didn't write a ticket or anything

It was sitting on the center console

FlyingRon

Huh? Did you go to court yet?

The Virginia probation guys usually want to see a pay stub, but they'll not inform or visit your employer. There is likely to be a driver's license suspension which you might have to explain to your employer if your job requires driving.

himself

Huh? Did you go to court yet?

The Virginia probation guys usually want to see a pay stub, but they'll not inform or visit your employer. There is likely to be a driver's license suspension which you might have to explain to your employer if your job requires driving.
No Just turned my self in today... they let me out courts friday

himself

So does the charge get erased if a comply with the court order? Does it show up on my record while im doing everything the court ask**************:(

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">