• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Tickets & Car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

What makes you think you'll be in court? Whether your insurance company decides to charge you with an accident isn't likely to see a court room (unless there's some other lawsuit going on here). Why does your insurance company think you are at fault? Did you strike the first car before the third one hit you?

What makes you think that there's something that can be done about your terrible driving record?

girl33

oh - i appealed the surcharge and so i'm assuming i will have to go to court. i may not have to court.
In regards to your question: Why does your insurance company think you are at fault? Did you strike the first car before the third one hit you?

That is what they are saying so I am appealing.

There may be nothing that can be done with my driving except appealing to take a defensive driving course. when i am speedingi'm extremely careful and i don;t drive crazily - it's 20 miles over the speed limit. On the Turnpike every other car goes approx. at the speed of 65 - 75 mph and i feel i am being singled out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">