• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Charges in PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kandikrisp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

My boyfriend's roommates got into a domestic dispute and possible assault yesterday where one had to go to the hospital so the cops were called. My boyfriend agreed to hold boxes and paraphernalia for the couple in case the cops arrived. When the accused party was being arrested for the attack, he announced he had his boyfriend's drugs and they were in his roommate's closet. There were a lot of drugs hidden in the boxes, a lot more than my boyfriend was aware of. I'm fairly certain they found LSD, Ecstasy, and DMT, but it sounds like there were more, and I know there was a fair amount of pot. I don't know whether it was over 30g, but it was enough.

There was a fair amount of bowls and bongs as well as some paraphernalia for stronger drugs.

I had no idea this was going on, so I was released after being detained and questioned in our house. However, both roommates and my boyfriend were arrested. I haven't heard anything from him since, so I'm not 100% sure what charges they're looking to press, but they were talking about Conspiracy, Intent and Possession. His roommate admits the drugs belong to him and tried to take all responsibility off of my boyfriend, but because the drugs were found in his room, he was arrested on all charges anyway.

I was just wondering if they had a case for the Intent and Conspiracy if his roommate claims all of the drugs, and what sort of jail time he was looking at.

Thanks.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">