• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to find out if you have a warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

misterfeeny

My friend is a resident of Erie County in New York State, and she wants to know the easiest way to find out of she has a warrant.

Thanks!

justalayman

walk into the closest state police post and say, in a very loud voice:

HEY! DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF I HAVE ANY F'N WARRANTS OUT ON ME?

BL

My friend is a resident of Erie County in New York State, and she wants to know the easiest way to find out of she has a warrant.

Thanks!
Does your friend want to turn their self in if there is a warrant ,or do they just want to know ?

acmb05

Drive down the road until you see a cop then run a red light or something. They will let you know if you have warrants when they run your license for the ticket.

helpneededtx

I don't know about NY but here in TX they have a city website where you can look someone up and see if there are outstanding warrants. I know one was coming on me and I checked daily to see when it showed up and went and turned myself in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">