• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Using a hair follicle durg test to get out of cocaine poss charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

himself

Using a hair follicle drug test to get out of cocaine poss charge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Chesapeake Virginia

Can I submit myself for a hair follicle drug test to prove the drugs are not mine?

Last edited:

justalayman

how does a drug test prove or disprove some drugs you had in your possession weren't yours? There are a lot of people that sell drugs they do not use and a lot of mules that don't use the drugs they carry.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Chesapeake Virginia

Can I submit myself for a hair follicle drug test to prove the drugs are not mine?
If you came up clean it would only prove that you didn't use the drugs, it would not help your possession charge.

himself

i didn't actually possess the drug it was left sitting out in the car. And it was a small amount less than a gram if that so there was no drugs being sold. The cops where under cover plan clothes did write license plate down only took pics of our id's, Want us to give them names

I mean could i hurt... I don't have any prior drug charges. It was at a party and people where in and out of my car and walking by

Last edited:

tranquility

Please, people. If a guy has no metabolites or weight on him, you think he knowingly possessed an illegal drug? Especially when the drug is in such small amount?

Astonishment. I'm thinking some have not progressed in their moral consideration of right and wrong and revert to childhood status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">