• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorcing in Utah

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Awzman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Utah

I've been married for 2 years and now my wife wants a divorce. She says she wants the house and 1/2 of my retirement. I sold my house in Wyoming and paid all closing costs for the house I bought last year. What are my options?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Utah

I've been married for 2 years and now my wife wants a divorce. She says she wants the house and 1/2 of my retirement. I sold my house in Wyoming and paid all closing costs for the house I bought last year. What are my options?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Tell her people in haedes want ice water and get a good attorney.

A two year marriage is very short and she won't be entitled to much. Definitely not 1/2 of your retirement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">