• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GAP by SAFE-GUARD PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alejandro1776

Indianapolis.
My name is Osmany "Manny" Duany,I have a claim with SAFE-GUARD PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL,LLC. My CLAIM# is 00552251.My 2008 Suzuki Boulevard M-109 was stolen while I still owed +17.000 USD.My primary insurance payed +11.000 USD on it, taking into account the depreciation the vehicle already suffered.It means I still have a debt of around 6.000 USD.After submitting tons of documents :mad:to SAFE-GUARD,they settled up with a GAP BENEFIT of 462.34 USD. I thought it was a joke:eek:,since my GAP coverage purchased together with my bike was 499.00 USD. It means I payed a GAP that is paying me less than it costs. I called them,Andrea Turner (very nice lady) explained a bunch of terms that I did not understand.I'm a physician,not an economist or an accountant. I do not know who to ask about my choices for an appeal,since I sincerely feel I have been scammed.Any idea??? :confused:

ecmst12

You will probably want to remove your name and personal information from your post. We definitely do not need your claim number. If you post the terms you did not understand that your claims adjuster told you, we can try to explain them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">