• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Avoiding being served divorce paperwork

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Benused77

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT.
As you read she is avoiding the Marshall. He has been to her work , and they claim she isn't there. He has been to the house and her kids say that she doesn't live there. Now I have to resubmit the paperwork. What can I do to expidite this. What happens if she keeps avoiding. I have emails of her saying that she wants this to be over too, and even gave me her new work address for the Marshall to serve her.

We have already split our bills and property ,and have agreed on everything.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT.
As you read she is avoiding the Marshall. He has been to her work , and they claim she isn't there. He has been to the house and her kids say that she doesn't live there. Now I have to resubmit the paperwork. What can I do to expidite this. What happens if she keeps avoiding. I have emails of her saying that she wants this to be over too, and even gave me her new work address for the Marshall to serve her.

We have already split our bills and property ,and have agreed on everything.
Do you have another thread? Keep this in that thread please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">