• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mjbones1999

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mississippi

I am just wondering what is going to happen...my daughter is on probation (domestic violence) & tested once in court positive for marijuana, yesterday she tested positive a second time & this time when the results were read they said "felony marijuana", what does that mean? what will/can they do?

Thanks
mjbones

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mississippi

I am just wondering what is going to happen...my daughter is on probation (domestic violence) & tested once in court positive for marijuana, yesterday she tested positive a second time & this time when the results were read they said "felony marijuana", what does that mean? what will/can they do?

Thanks
mjbones
It appears to me that her probation is about to be revoked. How old is your daughter?

mjbones1999

She's 25. Wondering if it would be a completely new charge.....& felony? for it in your system??? I looked up felony marijuana charges in Mississippi, but it only says for possession or sales, nothing about useage.

This is all happening in youth court & the judge is just outrageously biased & unfair with no regard for the truth or proof.

So I'm wondering if they might charge her w/a whole new charge & whom the youth court judge answers too. (She's appointed not elected)

Thanks!!
mjbones

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">