• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nani

I know this may seem funny to ask but I was wondering if I can sue someone for sending false video through the internet? My boyfriend of 7years is the one who it got sent to and even he believes its me in the video. I haven't seen it yet because he's out of state right now. The only thing is that I don't know who sent it and he won't tell me who did. What he's saying I did in this video, I didn't do because its not me and I don't know how to prove it wasn't me. I won't be able to see it until he comes back and I don't know when that'll be. He knows who sent the video. Is there any way I can go about this legally. For the record, I'm not a high school teenager dealing with teenage drama. I'm 27yrs old. I'm extremely upset about this and its destroying my relationship.

sandyclaus

I know this may seem funny to ask but I was wondering if I can sue someone for sending false video through the internet? My boyfriend of 7years is the one who it got sent to and even he believes its me in the video. I haven't seen it yet because he's out of state right now. The only thing is that I don't know who sent it and he won't tell me who did. What he's saying I did in this video, I didn't do because its not me and I don't know how to prove it wasn't me. I won't be able to see it until he comes back and I don't know when that'll be. He knows who sent the video. Is there any way I can go about this legally. For the record, I'm not a high school teenager dealing with teenage drama. I'm 27yrs old. I'm extremely upset about this and its destroying my relationship.
Are any of the parties involved in this lawyers? IF not, then this is the wrong place to be posting this question (see the title above).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">