• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmen's comp.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lilsal1955

i injured myself in the summer working as an aide on a children's bus. I was going the the bus steps when i slipped down and my back hit the step and my upper back where my shoulders and neck area is hit the upper step. when i got up i was more concentrated on the pain of my lower back because it was hurting me to work. I went to a rehab. place, paid by my agency and the dr. said i could work because i didn't had to lift, yet i went to 3 treatments to no avail, but later on the pain subsided. 3 months ago i started getting pains on my neck/shoulders and each time i move my shoulders crack painfully and my neck. I'm getting an MRI done tommorow. Can i get workmen's comp from july,2000 when this happened to me?

pennsylvannia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">