• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket ID number not same as my copy.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

troydunnells

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Tennessee

My question is I was guitly for speeding in a 70mph zone. The police officer so called paced me. He wrote on the ticked I was driving 100+ on the ticket.

The problem is when I went to call about my ticket for traffic school. The orginal ticket I signed had a ticket ID number. Well the copy that he gave me has a different number. Is this a possible way to hold up in court. To try and get it thrown out?

troydunnells

Help asap please !!!!!!

by id number im meaning the tickets number it was not hand written. It was a complete missprint from the orginal signed copy it was torn off and the carbon copy receipt I was given had a different number. on all three sections. Where I am to fill out and mail in with my request of hearing, Pay the Fine, Or request for traffic school.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">