• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsure if i am in trouble or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twophix

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

So i was out front of my friends home in my car i drank and smoked, but i was not driving nor was my car on. Two plain cloths police officers came over to my window and i rolled it down he said he smelled marijuana, i gave my id and such he searched me and found nothing, They breathalyzed me but did not reveal to me the number. I answered some questions and they let me go. They told me i couldn't get my car until the next day. I said ok, and asked if i was being charged with anything, he said no. I asked if i was going to be contacted, he said he may call me. My friend had drug paraphernalia on him. They took it and let us go. A few days later they came to my friends home with a search warrant. And found more paraphernalia, I am worried they may come to my home, tho i had nothing on me illegal, nor was i driving under the influence. I want to know what may happen to me if anything?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">