• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nature of offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ifixu2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IL
I received a ticket for what the officer said was.."your tires did not come to a complete stop at the stop sign." after the ticket was written I noticed that the "nature of the offense" was not filled in however, the local ordinance box was checked and the ordianance numbers filled in... Is this ticket valid without the Nature of the offense written in? Just saying that as a normal citizen how would I know what the ordinance number are without the offense written???

FlyingRon

Yes, it is. You can get a lawyer (which is what ordinary citizens with legal problems are expected to do), check google, post them here, go to the public library, or perhaps ask someone at the court house.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">