• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jun 3, 2010 ... The Ohio Supreme Court struck down parts of Adam's law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ttttaamm

Jun 3, 2010 ... The Ohio Supreme Court struck down parts of a new, more restrictive sex offender registration law I was required to register for ten years starting in 1997 ending 2007. The new Adam’s law keep me registering after 2007. Now its been changed and I don't have to register any longer. In Oct. of 2010 I plead guilty to attempted failure to register, I was few days late registering. Because I should not of had to register, can I get the attempted failure to register off my record and get off probation for that charge now? Never had anything else like that or any other felony since 1997. If so, how do I go about it? Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">