• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karensbeck

i live in california. the employer said that is was to be demoted because i was hired as a store manager and there pay. and that there is no store manager positions available. and that if i wanted to stay i could stay at a much much lesser pay. But the fact is, i was not hired as a store manager or at there pay. i was hired as an assistant store manager with a little lesser pay. they do give us lunch brakes and i would have to work from anywhere from 10 to 12 hours a day non stop. the store manager would only work 40hrs and half of the time he wasn't even there or on time. the other reason for this demotion was that he did not do his job and that he was not a miral buster. in all he was the only one do any work and doing enough work for 3 or 4 people. do we even have a chance to do something about this? Please help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">