• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paraphinalia charge becomes 3rd drug possesion offense.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaycross

iowa/mahaska county: i was arrested a few weeks ago after a traffic stop where a syringe was found in my vehicle. the syringe had not been used for many weeks, it had fallen inbetween my seats to an area almost impossible to see or reach because i was previously arrested for possesion of meth a few months prior to the traffic stop and have been attending drug addiction and reasoning skills classes by court order. therefore i had no need for it.

what i am worried about is that i have been convicted of poss of meth and marijuana. the police told me that the syringe they found would be sent in to test for methamphetamine residue. does anyone know the odds of a syringe that was used and then cleaned out (with just water) coming back positive? and if so what my best course of action would be?

it will be my 3rd offense and because i have been doing well staying clean and attending classes so i would do anything to keep this from happening.

any information would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">