• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RCWHIT1960

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
I NEED TO KNOW MY RIGHTS FOR FILING DIVORCE AND MY MATE IS VERBAL ABUSIVE AND VERY VIOLENT :confused:

LdiJ

I NEED TO KNOW MY RIGHTS FOR FILING DIVORCE AND MY MATE IS VERBAL ABUSIVE AND VERY VIOLENT :confused:
Please do not post in all caps. Its considered to be yelling on the internet and its also more difficult to read.

You have the right to file for divorce. Other than that, we would need more information to give you any answers.

SESmama

OP you have 5 posts over this same issue. You have been advised to leave him, go get a divorce (be it grounds of insupportability/no fault, cruelty). You can file yourself. What is it he is seeking, what is it you are seeking?

Gracie3787

You have created several threads about the same subject, been given answers and still continuing to start new threads.

You have been advised many times to not post in all caps, yet you continue to do so.

Since you do not want to accept our help, the very best thing you can do will be to either see a local attorney, or contact your local DV agency for assistance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">