• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violated probation fleeing a police officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PamH22

pennsylvania;fleeing and alluding a police officer and on probation until 4-2002 please help me! I was scared to get pulled over and so I thought if I went out of the area i wouldn't be able to be followed.....ilost my lisence due to seizure disorder

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

PamH22 said:
pennsylvania;fleeing and alluding a police officer and on probation until 4-2002 please help me! I was scared to get pulled over and so I thought if I went out of the area i wouldn't be able to be followed.....ilost my lisence due to seizure disorder
My response:

While I'll be the first to actually admit that I absolutely love police chases (and we get quite a few in Los Angeles), please tell me what this has to do with "Small Claims Court", because that's where you posted your question.

You might want to post this on the "Criminal Law" board.

Thanks.

IAAL

JETX

Further to IAAL's reply:

As I understand your message, apparently you knowingly drove a vehicle without a license and, rather than accept the consequences of your conscience decision, tried to outrun the police. This not only endangered your life, but more importantly those officers who had to chase you AND the innocent citizens who happened to be on the same road as you.

Now, you come to this forum with "Please help me!".

What "help" do you want:
Help avoid your being responsible for YOUR actions??
Help you try to 'outrun' the 'legal process'??
Help you keep from realizing that YOU are accountable for YOUR actions??
Help prevent you from 'growing up'??
Help you to understand how stupid your actions were??
Help you to realize how many innocent people you could have killed when you became a coward and tried to run??

Please, help us by telling us what 'help' you are asking for!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">