• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding in pa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pennpol

ticket in Pa. how reliable is robic in speeding cases. I got caught doing 88mph in a 55mph. My fine is $200. Don't know how many points will go to my NJ license. Any help anybody?

Kiawah

How fast were you driving?

Or, weren't paying attention to the speedometer, and just feels like you weren't going that fast?

Maestro64

gee where in PA were they using a stop watch on a 55MPH road, they very unusual, They primarily use it on surface street in the 25 to 45 MPH. The biggest issue is what distance they measured you over. The shorter the distance the greater any error they can get.

I believe NJ assigns 2 points to your license for out of state tickets. So you have to decide whether it is worth fighting. If you search this forum there is plenty of information on how to fight a stopwatch ticket in PA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">