• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal document preparer nightmare from ....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrosehawaii

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
Had a LDP call me and threaten me by legally advising, yes legally advising me to either pay child support now, or i will not see my 10 yr old son again. (child support is under modification and not ordered to be paid at this time, if you’re wondering, I’m not a dead beet dad) She ordered me to stop harassing my ex-wife, when my ex was the only one calling me for weeks according to my cell phone records. Get this however, when she called that night to advise me of all this, yelling and screaming, she said she was representing my ex-wife in this case. I assumed she was her attorney, even though we both filed pro-per. I found out through the internet this women was a licensed document preparer, I guess posing as an attorney. So, I filed a formal complaint with the Supreme Court where she is licensed. She submitted her written response to my complaint denying she said any of this, but not denying the phone call itself. Hum, still wondering why a LDP would call me I didn't hire. The Supreme court recvd her response and mailed me a copy of her denials of every part of my complaint. Well, i then submitted the voice recording I had of that phone call that night. I guess the LDP thought the call was not recorded. It clearly shows that every detail in my complaint was true and accurate to the letter. When she found out there was a recording, she went nuts because she had already lied to the Supreme court in writting! She then managed to casll my employer and other officials I governed by and lied about a document someone filed at my work which got me in trouble and suspended until further notice. Well I since have proved to my employer and officials that it was a lie and am awaiting to be rehired. But the shadow has already been casted and the re-hire may never happen. What should I do? Should I sue her civilly, can I attach her bond if she has one? She has created a custodial interference case against my ex-wife upon giving her this advice as well. I filed a Phoenix police report to gain visitation for my son and the police agreed with me as that is what the order stated. They went to my ex-wife’s house and she refused that night to release my son to me. However, after that night she saw the light and what trouble she could get in by listening to this LDP. This LDP has caused a nightmare in our family. what is your opinion on this and what do you think I should do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">