• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motion for reconsideration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dixie_darlin

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

i had some issues in my original divorce case, specifically, i found out after the fact that my ex-wife had bank accounts that she did not disclose. we recently had a hearing in which i had to attend via teleconference as I am now in another state. at this hearing the judge would not allow any evidence to be presented concerning these accounts, or any other issues that i had to discuss. in fact, i was not allowed to speak at all.

i would like to file a motion for reconsideration, but am unable to find the correct forms on which to do so.

is it possible to file this motion, and if so, where do i find the forms?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

i had some issues in my original divorce case, specifically, i found out after the fact that my ex-wife had bank accounts that she did not disclose. we recently had a hearing in which i had to attend via teleconference as I am now in another state. at this hearing the judge would not allow any evidence to be presented concerning these accounts, or any other issues that i had to discuss. in fact, i was not allowed to speak at all.

i would like to file a motion for reconsideration, but am unable to find the correct forms on which to do so.

Do you have any solid reason to believe that those bank accounts are marital funds?

LdiJ

yes, i have reason to believe so
How much money are we potentially talking about here? You have other things going on that need your attention and your legal bucks. I am not sure its wise to be pressing this issue unless you are pretty sure the funds are marital, they were not spent on ordinary living and legal expenses throughout the course of the divorce, and they are substantial enough to make it worth your while.

mistoffolees

You tried it once on your own and didn't get anywhere. If you want any hope of success, get an attorney (not that there's necessarily much hope, anyway, but an attorney can tell you that after reviewing all the facts).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">