• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i'm innocent can you please fix my car?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ScaredAZ

my mom got stopped at a check point and they ripped her car apart looking for drugs. they pulled off all the interior door panels and broke all kinds of stuff in the process, needless to say they never found anything and sent her away. we filed a claim as it told us to do but they haven't said anything more since they asked for 3 estimates to the damage. now what? are they going to pay?

justalayman

didn't you say she received charges due to the search?

I did what i was told and he wrote me a ticket, i was never shown any "evidence" but the ticket was
for possession and 2 counts paraphenilia
there isn't much chance of anybody else paying for this if those charges have any validity to them.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
"Mom" is using the same userid?

Seriously, get an attorney/a different attorney.

ScaredAZ

yes i have 2 threads

i posted my problem last night and because of all the responses and help i've been getting she asked if i could post hers should i delete this thread and ask her question on my earlier thread i have never used forums before

Trickster

Here's a question back at ya', if you are flipping through the television channels and see an episode of Law and Order, what happens if you change the channel only to find the same episode on another network channel? Should one network not show the episode due to redundancy? These threads are "threads" intertwined into one big rope of discussion where people read, comment, don't comment, interact or not interact. Some volunteer but to what extent? I would say that my taking time sitting here at 5:17 a.m. sipping java prepping for another hectic day is "volunteering" to some degree. If none of us commented then this site would be a waste of the Internet, or Internets if you're a G.W. Bush fan. :cool:
I suppose if duplicate threads are a TOS violation then, well, who knows... Have a Great Day!

justalayman

Here's a question back at ya', if you are flipping through the !
the point is; by starting multiple threads on the exact same situation and topic, it quickly becomes confusing. OP's often start cross posting between their own threads and it simply makes it difficult to follow. For the sake of clarity, it needs to be kept in a single thread. It's not a matter of a TOS violation. It's a matter of proper protocol and decorum.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
the point is; by starting multiple threads on the exact same situation and topic, it quickly becomes confusing. OP's often start cross posting between their own threads and it simply makes it difficult to follow. For the sake of clarity, it needs to be kept in a single thread. It's not a matter of a TOS violation. It's a matter of proper protocol and decorum.
Especially when they twist each thread to be a bit different. Pretend to be Mom of a small child (at least that was the impression *I* got, based on what was posted) in one, then the not so small child in another, etc. Sends red flags all over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">