• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Solicitation of a Minor--help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stone95

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tenn

Solicitation of a Minor--help
A few weeks ago I was on Myspace playing around and I email a girl whom I thought to be 19 based on her profile

I ask her if she wanted to watch me wack off for some money..again when I ask I thought she was 19

She said her boyfriend would not like that and after a few more emails she finlly said she was 15

At that time I quit talking with her...I never ask again and never sent any pics or ask for any pics!

I even told Myspace that she was on there with a listed age of 19 and was in fact 15..and that at the time I sent her a message I didnt know she was really 15

Well the cops show up at my house today with a warrant to get my computer.

I NEVER SENT ANYONE A MESSAGE THAT I THOUGHT OR KNEW WAS UNDER if they told me they were under 18 ..I stopped chatting and never sent any pics or anything!!!!

Can they get me for talking to someone that I think is 19 and she even states she is 1 9on her Myspace Pro

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">