• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fighting speeding ticket from NV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

speed123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I got a speeding ticket while driving from UT to CA. I have UT license plate and CA driving license as we moved to UT in 2009 and moved back to CA in OCT 2010. We were in 75 miles speed zone and aircraft radar caught us at 85 mile.
Officer wrote ticket @ 80 miles and he himself said to us I guess you were trying to pass trailer and that is what happened. I was driving less than 80 miles, there was no traffic at all on the road except for trailer trucks.
We live in CA now and NV does not have trail by declaration.Mandatory court is the only option in NV. This is my first speeding ticket. Is it best to pay the fine and request traffic school?
What is the best way to fight this ticket?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">