• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Would there be just cause for recourse? - Police misconduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JEwing

Texas is the residing state.

Hello,

I truly would appreciate any advice offered. I am not guilty as accordingly charges were dropped. Recently I was arrested and charged with Felony Tampering with Criminal Evidence. Stopped for license plate sitting low on one side. I spoke nervously because one of the two passengers had a weed pipe. I was told I swallowed cocaine bags. Despite refusal, tedious searching nothing found excepting the pipe I wasn't charged for. Only on the suspicion that warranted my arrest forced by police to drink charcoal twice to induce vomiting, blood taken ENG or ENK some type of monitor with connecting wired pads on my torso. I was strip searched in front of security guards and a nurse.

I was taken to the hospital after county didn't accept me for medical reasons but nothing whatsoever indicated I need medical attention. Refused, in need of urgent care I arrived at a hospital an hour and 30 minutes later. Does that constitute urgent?

Urgent care consisted of a blood analysis, induced vomiting twice and a diuretic. A female nurse stated if the alleged bags of cocaine in my stomach had not busted vomiting may cause choking and they said it was ok I would have a pen stuck in my throat to breathe. My heart rate was high (which was caused by cocaine which had not busted to become active or I'd be dead but still induced vomiting again) to continue I had been belittled and battered by attempted manipulation.

It was sad, I feel as if I was the entertainment of the hour. I was forced to stay for a near total of two days for observation FOR what I ASK? Nothing remotely near incriminating was recovered.

I am angered some l.e.o. thinks he is above God given inalienable rights. When I tried to exercise any rights one officer said to another "I've never had one do this before".

I am more than thankful for useful info.

Last edited:

cyjeff

Where did the cocaine in your system come from?

Have you ever before been arrested as a drug mule?

JEwing

Where did the cocaine in your system come from?

Have you ever before been arrested as a drug mule?
My nervous speech allegedly resulted from ingesting baggies of cocaine.

I have never had a felony or even serious misdemeanor offense.

cyjeff

My nervous speech allegedly resulted from ingesting baggies of cocaine.

I have never had a felony or even serious misdemeanor offense.
Okay, I am not going to play this game.

You said....

My heart rate was high (which was caused by cocaine which had not busted to become active or I'd be dead but still induced vomiting again) to continue I had been belittled and battered by attempted manipulation.

Did you or did you not have cocaine in your bloodstream?

Did you or did you not have baggies of cocaine in your stomach?

If you don't answer those two questions clearly and concisely, I am not going to post again.

FlyingRon

Unless your illegal drug packaging went to the level of medical manufacturing standards, I can almost guarantee that there was enough cocaine on the OUTSIDE of the balloons or baggies you were using enough to show up even if nothing on the interior leaked.

JEwing

I serious apologize about my misleading post. I never swallowed any cocaine whatsoever. It was sarcasm. I do want help and I should have not included sarcasm. My heart rate was up and police officers said it was a result of cocaine. I do apologize. I never ingested cocaine at any time.

CdwJava

Arrests require only probable cause. if, for whatever reason, you exhibited the objective signs of being under the influence of a CNS stimulant, that is a good arrest.

Now, for some reason they suspected you of swallowing balloons of dope and they had medical staff take appropriate actions to save your life. If you want to try and fault them for that, knock yourself out but it likely won't fly.

Why did the officers believe you had ingested balloons of dope or anything else? They didn't just randomly decide that you had swallowed the dope, so something or someone gve them reason to believe this was the case ... why?

dave33

Based solely on your post is does seem that some misconduct may have occured. You woulde need an attorney to scrutinize the situation.

cyjeff

Were you equally sarcastic with the cops?

Did you ever, even in a joking manner, hint that you had swallowed baggies of cocaine?

If you did, then your joke was the cause of everything else. The police are allowed to believe you when you tell them something.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">