• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bus stop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Torya

Con't ....
Yes i have been at the site of the described location and time on the ticket several times since and have not seen a bus yet. I have also called the school distirct and county transportation for students and they cant tell me that there is a bus stop in that location. understand that this is approx within 1/2 mile of a high school, elementary, intermediate, adult,and pre school the only reason a bus would pick up anyone is for special education.
my daughter however has seen one since and yes she did stop for it even though it was stoped on the oppsite side of a 4 lane road and all of the traffic went around her honking and jestering. The fines that are listed in the vehicle code pentalies say that the first offense should not exceed $250. why is the amount so high?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">