• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlk1085

oregon..My wife of 25 years has falsley aquired a restraining order to get me out of home and filed for divorce. She says she filed although I have yet to be served..She changed pin number to all accts..She has cashed twelve of my unemployment checks frauduantley (signed my name)for a total of over $6000 and cashed our joint tax returns which totalled $4000..She wont allow me access to money accept my weekly unemployment..I do need access to money for attorney fees and she just tells me she is sorry. Now that she wants the house I'm stuck..The home and wife are in Oregon and I am down in Ca. living with my parents as I dont have a place to live.. How do I get access to funds for legal purposes..

Banned_Princess

oregon..My wife of 25 years has falsley aquired a restraining order to get me out of home and filed for divorce. She says she filed although I have yet to be served..She changed pin number to all accts..She has cashed twelve of my unemployment checks frauduantley (signed my name)for a total of over $6000 and cashed our joint tax returns which totalled $4000..She wont allow me access to money accept my weekly unemployment..I do need access to money for attorney fees and she just tells me she is sorry. Now that she wants the house I'm stuck..The home and wife are in Oregon and I am down in Ca. living with my parents as I dont have a place to live.. How do I get access to funds for legal purposes..
Oregon only sends out one paper unemployment check, the first one... the rest are on a card.

try again.

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Week 1

You file your initial unemployment application.

Week 2
File your weekly claim for week 1
Notice of waiting week credit mailed.

Notice of waiting week credit received

Week 3
File your weekly claim for week 2
First payment issued by paper check.

First payment received by paper check.

Week 4
File your weekly claim for week 3
Second payment issued electronically.
Second payment received in bank or ReliaCard account.

jlk1085

trying again

Oregon only sends out one paper unemployment check, the first one... the rest are on a card.

try again.. Assumptions You know what they say about that word.

Im glad u can reseach, but the fact is my claim was contested and I won so they sent me 12 checks for back weeks..So I still need guidance..

jlk1085

try again.

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Week 1

You file your initial unemployment application.

Week 2
File your weekly claim for week 1
Notice of waiting week credit mailed.

Notice of waiting week credit received

Week 3
File your weekly claim for week 2
First payment issued by paper check.

First payment received by paper check.

Week 4
File your weekly claim for week 3
Second payment issued electronically.
Second payment received in bank or ReliaCard account.

.. Assumptions You know what they say about that word.

Im glad u can reseach, but the fact is my claim was contested and I won so they sent me 12 checks for back weeks..So I still need guidance..

mistoffolees

try again.. Assumptions You know what they say about that word.

If your post is real, you contact the unemployment office and tell them.

Oh, wait. You'll lose OR benefits since you're not living in OR. Looks like she's not the only criminal in your life.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

In any event, if she's forging your name, you can contact the district attorney and file a fraud/forgery claim. And then file in court for her to be forced to refund your money.

jlk1085

mistoffolees you guys are full of yourselves..Law regarding unemployment and collection of benefits has nothing to do where you live, only that your actively seeking employment..Still need some advice from people who have a brain..
Thx

Proserpina

mistoffolees you guys are full of yourselves..Law regarding unemployment and collection of benefits has nothing to do where you live, only that your actively seeking employment..Still need some advice from people who have a brain..
Thx

Well, you pretty much just guaranteed that you'll get little help here.

You owe the volunteers an apology.

(And you owe yourself an education - you're wrong)

mistoffolees

Thx
ROTFLMAO.

OK. Go jump in a lake - at least until they catch up with you and throw you in jail for fraud.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">