• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this considered a kind of harrassment and can i be fired

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Skaloggi

Adding one more comment to my posting

Tennessee

I will try to keep this short. I have worked for same company for 11 yrs. Now in management role over warehouse supporting production for 3 yrs. Never had experience in management but with so many organizational changes, I was promoted. Last Yr. another organizational change where I had a new boss. Have worked with him for yrs on same level of management and always a resource to him and his dept and all dept of my company for my other abilities on my job. The day he took over, all our lives changed so much at work that it has affected myself and my employees.

He intimidates us with our job security, cusses during our meeting. When we try to voice our opinion, he puts his hand up and sharply tells us he does not want to hear it. He has offended some of my employees by a certain term he uses to keep things going at other facilites. He wants to know where I am at during my lunch. Asked me if I am dating someone at another business. Told me i am being watched and a few others. He yelled at me on the phone once while I was at the hospital to be with family when a family member was having surgery. He said I did not notify him but I did in email and announcement to the company.

i have gone to HR in tears, end of last yr, told them i have documentation of everything. I have gone twice now. no response.

Is this something I just have to live with and accept. went to legal course thru company to help managers cut down on law suits from employees and he is breaking almost every thing we learned. Need advice and relief. We have had major arguments and I have told him how we feel he does not care about us and I don't appreciate being threatened about losing my job.

This company has been so good to me and i don't have the intentions of suing, if i even have a right to, but i do need to know my rights.

[Edited by Skaloggi on 04-21-2001 at 02:50 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">