• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do i need a lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

breal

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? hello all ....my son was in a accident a few days a ago. he was crossing the street on the way to school and was hit by a driver making a turn on his green light....the driver did leave all insurance information....but left the site of the accident,,,,she did call her insurance company before she left and they ask my 16 year old was he ok......i took my son to the er and they told that he should be off his feet for two weeks. i then call the drivers insurance co (Geico) and spoke to a rep and she told me to collect all medical bills during the injury and they would pay the bills and make a offer**************.my son is not seriously hurt but i would not want any thing to happen in the future**************..should i wait to hear about a settlement from them or get a lawyer .....thanks

ecmst12

What state did this occur in?

YOU don't need a lawyer, but your son might. That largely depends on the state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">