• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Da reject

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sabeyta

State of california/los angeles county

My house got raided i was away at my mothers wen this happened but my husband and our friend were there sleeping. It just so happened they were there for my husband. This happened in alhambra,ca but los angeles couty sheriffs dept and probation dept. Were the ones doing the raid. They said they had a warrant to search and a warrant for my husband for a misdemeanor for resiting arrest. Not only has my husband been off probation since 2009 but he got pulled over the day before and he had no warrants. Well my husband ended up running out the back door cuz he didnt know what was going on or y thye were there and they ended p catching him up the street with an 8 ball of meth in his pocket wen they took him bak to the house in handcuffs they then raided the house but after couldnt find the warrant to search or for his arrest. They took him to the station and it took them 8 hrs just to give us his bail info but wouldnt give us his charge his bail was barely 10,000 well the dectective gave him the option of ratting someone out or taking the time and of kourse we always say we will tell and never do so thats what he aid well they gave him a paper that says it was da rejected signed and all legal document so if he doesnt rat sumone out kan they reopen the kase to try n give him time or once its rejected kan it no longer be reopened?

Some Random Guy

Since there was no trial on the charge, the charge can be reinstated. The DA has 3 years to file charges for possession/transportation/sales of a controlled substance in CA.

well the dectective gave him the option of ratting someone out or taking the time and of kourse we always say we will tell and never do
Yea, and the DA is used to dealing with lying druggies. They have leverage to encourage cooperation - the very real threat of jail/prison time.

If they file charges, you can get a lawyer to question the legality of the searches base don your husband's probation and warrant status.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">