• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how long does he have to pay me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpmeplzno

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
how long after the division of assets does he have to give me the money owed? He has already taken all equity from the house and has to pay me half of that which is almost 300,000.00 i will get 150,000.00. so how long till i will receive that money?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
how long after the division of assets does he have to give me the money owed? He has already taken all equity from the house and has to pay me half of that which is almost 300,000.00 i will get 150,000.00. so how long till i will receive that money?
You should have received it as soon as the sale of the house closed. How long ago did he get the money?

Perky

If her previous thread is any indication, this OP will probably not be back, and it seems there may be a lot more to the story.

helpmeplzno

should have gave more info

he has not sold the house he still lives there. we seperated in 2004 but started divorice in 2008. since then he has taken all the equity in the house and house is upside down.

Proserpina

OP, do your orders actually specify a certain dollar amount which must be paid, or do they say "Half of equity" or similar?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">