• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reimbursement for Subpoena issued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Clampet1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN
I was subpoena for court by my ex wife, new ex husband. I appeared in Court and was told it was moved to another date. So I showed up again. I appeared in Court and billed the attorney according to MN statute 357.242. I have not received any reimbursement of mileage and time. I believe I was entitled to .28 per mile and $20.00 per day. I sent a bill to the attorney's office 6 months ago nothing. What should I do next?

Thanks in advance.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Clampet1

The milage form my house to the court house was 360 one way.
720 total * .28 per mile. = $204.40 * both dates. I did not have lodging or meals because I stay with friends and relatives.

Clampet1

Also, this was back in May of 2010, I sent 2 invoices to the attorney's office and letter requesting payment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">