• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i am sure that rights were violated ! read details !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whatissaknow

PEOPLE i know its a little long just take the time to read it it only going to take you like 10mins !
I am not going to write a lot the story is very long .. but I will make it short! the story starts with my parents they got married outside the country my dad was not a u.s citizen but my mother was .. they came back to the U.S and lived in one of the most dangerous places in NYC it was a really bad area .. long story short they have me there in 1991 after a while my dad asked my mother to move somewhere better were they can raise me .. but my mother refused because she wanted to stay close by her family will like 2 years later when I was 2and half my mom and dad went to visit my dad's country which is where my mother is from as well and then my dad's says that he is thinking about staying there for like 2 years or so he can finish school and raise me a for a little there ! will my mother she says no and she comes back and she claims that my dad kidnapped me ! will the story goes to NYC post to CNN to the state dept .. and a year or so later my mother goes to court and she gets a full custody !!! this is mistake number one ( the newyork court has no right to judge over anyone who is out of their jurisdiction !! anyhow going on with the story .. with this custody my mother goes to the state dept and she place a hold on my passport .. the program is called CPIAP (Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program) and what this program does it places a hold on the kids passport so they will here is what happed later on in 1997 me and my dad went to the embassy so we can renew the passport and get back to the US will they told us that there is a hold on the passport .. then we asked them how can we remove the hold so I can come back to the US .. they said you either wait until the kid turns 14 or call the mother so she can remove the hold we called my mother and she said no .. P,S during the whole time that she left and the time we went to try to renew the passport we didn't have any contact with her .. and how going on .. we waited until I turned 14 at that time my dad was a US citizen .. will we went to the embassy and applied for the passport and paied the money and everything and they said you will get it bla bla bla .. an hour later they give me my money back and they say we can't give him his passport will if I don't have my passport how can I get back to the US ? will that's a good question they give us 3 choices after that #1 call the mother again !! not going to work #2 get a custody order from American court !! which we can't do because I am not there to chose who I want to stay with and all that good stuff that leaves us with #3 which is get a custody order from a Jordanian court will we did get one and they give it to them and they still wouldn't give me the passport or they wouldn't give me a one time travel doc !! will how in the world I'm I going to get back to my own country my home country where I was born where I have the right to be at ? you know what they told me they told me wait until I turn 18 !!!!! why should I wait ? since the program doesn't work after the kid is 18+ but I want to get back to my country now I was 14 at the time . and they know that mother doesn't want me because they heard her say that on the phone .. !! will I found a gap in the system to where I went to the Canadian embassy and applied for a visa to Canada on my other passport the Jordanian one .. !! whenever I went to the Canadians they saw that I was a US citizen and they were like why are you applying on a Jordanian passport we told them the story and they were like this is so stupid give him like a one time travel doc or something to get him back .. anyhow they give me the passport and I go Canada and I get in the US with no problems !! will after that going on we go to NYC to get a custody of me to my dad we go to court and the 1st thing the judge asks is how did the old judge give my mother a full custody ?! will there was a mistake by giving her a custody of a child that wasn't there !! going on I told the judge I don't want any visitation or anything I want to live with my dad at that time we were living in VA and my mother was in NYC .. will I am old enough to say I don't want to see her and all that .. and the Judge gives a joined custody with visitation attest 2 times a week I have to go up to NYC and I had school work etc etc !!!!!!! WTF the judge didn't listen to me this is my life not his !!! so now I am thinking about filing a lawsuit because for the following reasons 1. me not being able to come back to my HOME country for number of years !! 2. the NYC court system that give my mother a custody in the 1st place !3. the judge that give a joined custody ! my lawyer by the way was like WTF why did that happen they were speechless..Outcome I believe that my rights were violated by the US State Dept by not giving me a passport or anything to go back to my HOME country .. I believe I could not enjoy this country's freedom like any other citizen and no matter what was my case they should have did their best to get me back to the US therefore I am thinking about a lawsuit for millions of $ because I lost Education in this country I don't feel that I belong here .. made fun of because I can't speak as good as other people .. not being able to express myself well because all of that.. !! I would like to hear what people think about all of this ? do you guys think that I have the right to suit ? or not ?do you think that there is a mistake ?

Last edited:

Some Random Guy

Paragraphs and punctuation are your firends.

I only read a paragraph into it where you declared that your rights were violated because New York , the state where you and your parents resided, had jursdiction over your custody case when your father kept you out of the country.

Sorry, but that's no a violation of your rights. It just common sense and the way that family law works..

whatissaknow

my mother only was resided their the court has info that i am outside the country because my mother claimed that my dad kidnapped me .. that was a year so so later ... thats not the only thing you should read the whole thing my father was not served any papers so he can fight back that is another thing ! if you do have the time read the whole thing and see what is going on i know its a little long but read it !

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
my mother only was resided their the court has info that i am outside the country because my mother claimed that my dad kidnapped me .. that was a year so so later ... thats not the only thing you should read the whole thing my father was not served any papers so he can fight back that is another thing ! if you do have the time read the whole thing and see what is going on i know its a little long but read it !
Nobody is going to read a huge block of text without proper sentences and paragraphs. :rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I actually slogged through it, even though much was incomprehensible. I'd like to know how your Dad got US citizenship if he wasn't IN the US... I don't think it works that way.

In any event, you are apparently in the US now, and you are 19. Get over it and move on with your life.

ETA - and yes, try adding paragraphs and white space. That would at least help.

PEOPLE i know its a little long just take the time to read it it only going to take you like 10mins !
I am not going to write a lot the story is very long .. but I will make it short! the story starts with my parents they got married outside the country my dad was not a u.s citizen but my mother was .. they came back to the U.S and lived in one of the most dangerous places in NYC it was a really bad area .. long story short they have me there in 1991 after a while my dad asked my mother to move somewhere better were they can raise me .. but my mother refused because she wanted to stay close by her family will like 2 years later when I was 2and half my mom and dad went to visit my dad's country which is where my mother is from as well and then my dad's says that he is thinking about staying there for like 2 years or so he can finish school and raise me a for a little there ! will my mother she says no and she comes back and she claims that my dad kidnapped me ! will the story goes to NYC post to CNN to the state dept .. and a year or so later my mother goes to court and she gets a full custody !!! this is mistake number one ( the newyork court has no right to judge over anyone who is out of their jurisdiction !! anyhow going on with the story .. with this custody my mother goes to the state dept and she place a hold on my passport .. the program is called CPIAP (Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program) and what this program does it places a hold on the kids passport so they will here is what happed later on in 1997 me and my dad went to the embassy so we can renew the passport and get back to the US will they told us that there is a hold on the passport .. then we asked them how can we remove the hold so I can come back to the US .. they said you either wait until the kid turns 14 or call the mother so she can remove the hold we called my mother and she said no .. P,S during the whole time that she left and the time we went to try to renew the passport we didn't have any contact with her .. and how going on .. we waited until I turned 14 at that time my dad was a US citizen .. will we went to the embassy and applied for the passport and paied the money and everything and they said you will get it bla bla bla .. an hour later they give me my money back and they say we can't give him his passport will if I don't have my passport how can I get back to the US ? will that's a good question they give us 3 choices after that #1 call the mother again !! not going to work #2 get a custody order from American court !! which we can't do because I am not there to chose who I want to stay with and all that good stuff that leaves us with #3 which is get a custody order from a Jordanian court will we did get one and they give it to them and they still wouldn't give me the passport or they wouldn't give me a one time travel doc !! will how in the world I'm I going to get back to my own country my home country where I was born where I have the right to be at ? you know what they told me they told me wait until I turn 18 !!!!! why should I wait ? since the program doesn't work after the kid is 18+ but I want to get back to my country now I was 14 at the time . and they know that mother doesn't want me because they heard her say that on the phone .. !! will I found a gap in the system to where I went to the Canadian embassy and applied for a visa to Canada on my other passport the Jordanian one .. !! whenever I went to the Canadians they saw that I was a US citizen and they were like why are you applying on a Jordanian passport we told them the story and they were like this is so stupid give him like a one time travel doc or something to get him back .. anyhow they give me the passport and I go Canada and I get in the US with no problems !! will after that going on we go to NYC to get a custody of me to my dad we go to court and the 1st thing the judge asks is how did the old judge give my mother a full custody ?! will there was a mistake by giving her a custody of a child that wasn't there !! going on I told the judge I don't want any visitation or anything I want to live with my dad at that time we were living in VA and my mother was in NYC .. will I am old enough to say I don't want to see her and all that .. and the Judge gives a joined custody with visitation attest 2 times a week I have to go up to NYC and I had school work etc etc !!!!!!! WTF the judge didn't listen to me this is my life not his !!! so now I am thinking about filing a lawsuit because for the following reasons 1. me not being able to come back to my HOME country for number of years !! 2. the NYC court system that give my mother a custody in the 1st place !3. the judge that give a joined custody ! my lawyer by the way was like WTF why did that happen they were speechless..Outcome I believe that my rights were violated by the US State Dept by not giving me a passport or anything to go back to my HOME country .. I believe I could not enjoy this country's freedom like any other citizen and no matter what was my case they should have did their best to get me back to the US therefore I am thinking about a lawsuit for millions of $ because I lost Education in this country I don't feel that I belong here .. made fun of because I can't speak as good as other people .. not being able to express myself well because all of that.. !! I would like to hear what people think about all of this ? do you guys think that I have the right to suit ? or not ?do you think that there is a mistake ?
It was too long, sorry

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">