• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Supreme Court trial Jan 20th!! HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

samus_69

Don't tell me to get a lawyer, because I have no money!

I am fully aware of the gravity of my impending financial crisis!
  1. Jist
  2. I had no license as i was 15 years old
  3. my passenger was 16, quit school, working as a janitor.
  4. We got smashed into making a left hand turn.
  5. there is IMPLIED CONSENT coming into play because of the acsess to CAR keys I would have had
  6. I am now being sued third party and by the plaintiff
  7. How do i go about begining a defence and filing paperworkss
**I had no license as I was 15 years old

--How do the court proceedings work?

--What is the flow of information like if I dont have a lawyer?

--Do I need to go hunting for information?

--What would that information be?

--How Do I go about Defending myself?

I just received a writ of summons, and I need to make a decision.

I have started electronically filling out form 2 and I have questions pertaining to my case

Court Services Online

They say I failed to yield the right of way making a left hand turn which is contrary to the provisions of s.174 of the Motor Vehicle Act. R.S.B.C. 1996, c318 and amendments thereto; as well as other things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

What should be my defendants version of the facts?

I wrote " On or about the 2nd day of May 2005, on Gibson road at the intersection of Hartman road, in the city of Kelowna, in the province of British Columbia, the Plaintiff was a passenger in motor vehicle owned by the defendant *** ** **** *** and driven by the Defendant **** * **, Which motor vehicle was Careened into by the Defendant Popoff's motor vehicle."

"The Defendant **** * ** was travelling north on Gibson road making a controlled left hand turn onto Hartman road when *** **** ** ** failed to negotiate a congested intersection and careened into the aforementioned defendant **** * **."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--What should be my LEGAL BASES ?

--How do I find out what sort of laws HELP me?

--Any information would be extremely helpful!

--Do I call the plaintiffs lawyer and without prejudice ask him what his intentions are ( Trial, or settlement)?????????

--

ecmst12

If you were in the US, you could expect to have a judgement issued against you and to spend the next 20 years or more paying it off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">