• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do about this???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

silvergecko0106

State: Michigan

I know a lawyer in a practice that represents men only, they are part of ADAM. She is married and cheats on her husband. I feel that her law associates need to know the things she is doing, because this jeopardizes the practice over all, there is nothing stopping her from having sexual relationships with her clientele, and may have already done so. Can I legally inform the other members of her practice, without it coming back and negatively reflecting on me, personally or legally?

silvergecko0106

No, that is why I want to know if there is a legal way to go about it, forgoing getting sued for slander. I have very good physical evidence, it is not just hearsay.

Dave1952

The straight forward answer is no. You will be made to suffer both legally and personally. If you attempt to attack this person's reputation she will, most likely, return the favor and try to destroy your reputation.
Since she's a lawyer she will also drag you into court and make you spend time and money.
Now that you have an answer you must decide whether or not this needs doing.

Good luck

latigo

Considering the state of the economy, the environment and the world in general one has to wonder how a person’s “worry box” would have space for such trivia. Even one prone to meddling.

Hot Topic

You're out of your mind if you don't think that your tattletailing will rebound.

Why are you really after this woman? Your moral outrage clashes with your desire to hide from probable repercussions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">