• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Objections to CA Findings & Order After Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phakermat

I have a case in California, where I am PRO PER.
There has just been a hearing and "Findings & Order After Hearing" issued.
I have 5 days to object, which I'd like to exercise my right to.
What CA FL series form is used for this process (I can't seem to find one on the self-help site)?

Thanks Kindly!

phakermat

Thanks Strongbus. Though, your advice does not help my situation as the courthouse is quite a distance away and I am looking for the ONLINE forms that address the Objections.
Is there anyone out there who knows of the CA Fl form to use?
Much appreciated.

phakermat

Thanks CourtClerk!
I have the ability to draft up an objection on Pleading Form.
Should I just list out what I object to?
How does this help my situation as it pertains to getting back in front of the Commissioner?
At the same time (upon drafting the objection) do I simply ask for a court date to be re-heard?
Or, do I have to submit, in tandem, a order to show cause?
PRO PER is no fun when you don't have money!!!

Thanks to all who are willing to share your advice.

Once again, this is a CA case.

CourtClerk

Well, no one here is going to walk you through your case, or answer questions regarding every nuance that appears... so you better get yourself to a law library.

Filing objections will not get you into court. If you want to get back into court, you'll have to do it by way of motion.

phakermat

Thanks CourtClerk!
I appreciate your statements, though, is not this the purpose of open forums?
I ask a question and whoever is willing to give credible advice does so because there here to help, share, & learn.
We do all that we can given current conditions and situations.

Kill Them with Kindness!!!

mistoffolees

Thanks CourtClerk!
I appreciate your statements, though, is not this the purpose of open forums?
The purpose of these forums is to answer specific questions that someone might have.

"please walk me through every step of what I want to do" is more than most volunteers here are willing to do.

phakermat

Are my questions not specific enough?
I have not intended to be "walked through every step", rather just this one.
What's the difference? A question is a question. If you chose to not answer, don't. If nobody answers, there you have it, and you're right!
Either way, all of the volunteers I know, do so because they CHOOSE to help and put their self in service with no desire of return.
Just Saying...

Isis1

Are my questions not specific enough?
I have not intended to be "walked through every step", rather just this one.
What's the difference? A question is a question. If you chose to not answer, don't. If nobody answers, there you have it, and you're right!
Either way, all of the volunteers I know, do so because they CHOOSE to help and put their self in service with no desire of return.
Just Saying...
See! CourtClerk said to file a motion. An order to show cause. Go do it. It's that simple.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">