• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Hit a Cow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liz942

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

On Novemeber 1st I hit a cow and the insurance co has taken responsiblilty for thier insured I went to the Doc and am going to PT 3 times a week. What should I expect to ask for compensation wise

2 big mac's and a Mc Rib.
Seriously, your post is missing some basic info.
Are you the COW? or did the cow have insurance?

ecmst12

The cow had insurance?

Seriously though, until your treatment is complete and you know what the final amount of your medical bills will be and whether you will have permanent damage, you won't be ready to settle.

justalayman

dang, I would have gone right for the prime rib but depending on the speed of the OP, all that might have been available was ground beef.

and I suspect the cows owner is "thier[sic] insured"

Isis1

What a horrible thing to say!!!! Those mcribs are disgusting!!

I'm a roast beef, rib eye, and prime rib kind of gal!!

Last edited:

latigo

Next time you post try not to turn it in to a haven for "punsteers". They appear to be herding up. Utterly deplorable of them I’d venture to say.

And be thankful it wasn't a horse that wouldn't have ended up on the road, but in your dead lap! They have a nasty habit of by passing the grill and radiatior in favor of the windshield and the steering column.

Or that it didn’t happen in northern Nevada where “open range” prevails, sans liability of the owners, and Brahma Bulls for breeding with Herefords standing as tall as most horses. In fact when you pass one you have to look up to get a good view.

As far as what you get for killing the farmer’s milk cow, you’ll have to fight tooth and nail for every penny over the company’s paltry offer. That I can guarantee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">